MB Sprinter DHL #02534
The Mercedes Benz DHL Sprinter is ideal for transporting small items and the manual pallet jack makes loading and unloading a breeze! We are all familiar with the yellow lorries carrying the red label of DHL, the world's leading logistics company. The make the streets more colorful and uniquely represent this brand. The Sprinter with box body and DHL markings is equipped with a 2-section rear door the wings of which can be opened all the way to the box body. Small transported items can easily be taken out through the side door. The transporter comes with an accessory manual pallet jack including two pallets which can be used to load and unload heavy and/or bulky goods.
- Side door can be opened
- Doors can be opened
- 2 rear doors with opening angles of up to 270°
- Height-adjustable forks
- Height-adjustable lifting mast
- Fold-down stairs
- Manual pallet jack
- rotating handle for steering
- tread tires
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
DHL Dimensions: 17.9 x 6.7 x 8.7
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Bruder MB DHL Sprinter Video