The John Deere 6920 is a powerful and reliable agricultural tool. This model has been a firm member of the Bruder range for a long time. The engine hood can be opened to reveal the engine block. The off-road front axle can be steered either directly via the movable steering wheel in the cab or via the steering rod extension included, which children can attach to the movable steering wheel through the sliding roof in the cab.
The tilting trough of the trailer folds up and is part of the tailgate that opens. Reconnect the linkage to use the grains discharge tool. Tread tires round off the product.
All numerous trailers and trailer attachments of the Professional series can be combined with the John Deere 6920 tractor to better illustrate to young farmers how fields are tilled and thus agricultural produce is grown.
- Detachable front weight
- Engine hood opens
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
Included Tipping Trailer:
- Tailgate opens automatically when tipping
- Tipping trough
- Fold-down support leg
- Tread tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16