John Deere has been well-known for more than just its tractors, for instance also its innovative harvesting machinery. The C441R combination press is an ideal tool to harvest straw and hay. Thanks to cutting-edge pressing and conveyor technology, in real life, this pressing and wrapping combination outputs up to 60 bales per hour! This harvesting machine is a new addition to the agriculture themed world. The functional pick up is mobile and height-adjustable. Thanks to the flap on the top, young farmers can insert the enclosed straw bales. With the new conveyor system development straw bales can be transported from the pressing chamber to the wrapping unit and the rotating film wrapper completes the harvesting process. For even more resemblance of the original, the set also includes a wrapped straw bale!
This great, new model is compatible with all tractors in the 2000 and 3000 series. Add the round bales accessories (item no. 02345) to make it even more fun!
- Engine hood can be opened
- Detachable front weight
- 3 Fold down side boards
- Fold down support leg
- Retrofittable front loader shovel
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Tread tires
- Detachable chains
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Simple to attach frontloader after removing the front weight
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16