New Item! Pre-Order Now! Available mid-March!
Power, durability and efficiency often represent crucial elements on a working day on roads and construction sites. This is why the new Mercedes-Benz Arocs has been specially developed for these needs. The design has also been revised to match these technical features. With this model we adopted the design, focused intensively on the durability that characterizes Bruder products and equipped the cab with opening doors to give figures access to the vehicle. The transport container has two hinged doors and can be lowered and picked up again at the rear by the gripper arm. When the container stands on the floor and the doors are open, the smaller Bruder vehicles can even drive into the container and then be transported by the container lorry. This possibility is used very often in reality on construction sites and little builders can recreate these flexible possibilities in the children's room! The popular Schaeff mini excavator is now included in this great combination.
- Folding outside mirror
- Doors can be opened
- The container can be lowered and dropped off from the rear
- Install the light and sound module (#02801/02802) to enhance your toy
Included Schaeff HR16 Mini Excavator:
- Driver's cab can turn 360°
- Detachable shovel
- The plow blade is height adjustable and can be raised/lowered and locked into position
- Lateral articulated outrigger
- Rubber tracks
- Fully functioning excavator arm
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16