Get ready to ride! The Ducati Scrambler Café Racer embodies one of the most influential movements in motorcycling history originating in the 1960s, thus bringing back this rebel style into the focus by integrating contemporary elements. The appealing combination of Land Rover and Ducati is new to the Bruder range.
The Land Rover Defender Station Wagon is the powerful vehicle combining fascinating off-road qualities and timeless Land Rover design. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the hood opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries for this vehicle! The front axle can also be steered using the additional steering column.
The motorcycle features unparalleled design elements, such as the realistic design, golden rimmed wheels, and suspension. Use the modern trailer design to transport the motorcycle. It features a fold-down ramp and outriggers at the front as well as rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the motorcycle on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
- Doors can be opened
- Cab made from transparent, high quality plastic
- Spare wheel on the opening rear door
- Detachable rear seat
- Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
- Motorcycle with steered front axle, spring loaded swinging axle and folding kickstand
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Compatible with figure
- Recommended age: Suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16