New! Pre-Order Now! Available Mid-March!
Whether as a building material or for energy generation, the raw material wood is on trend, and sustainable. With this new forestry set, this current theme can be recreated in an extremely realistic way. The 167 hp Massey Ferguson with slip-on front loader is ideally equipped for working in the woods. The off-road front axle can be steered either directly via the movable steering wheel in the cab or via the steering rod extension included, which children can attach to the movable steering wheel through the sliding roof in the cab. The fully functional slip-on front loader can be attached or removed by removing the front weight. The engine hood can be opened to reveal the engine block.
The timber transport trailer is optimally prepared for the smooth transportation of timber. The side boards of the trailer can be folded down and the chains removed. The fold-out support leg provides secure positioning. Three tree trunks are included.
- Engine hood can be opened
- Detachable front weight
- 3 Fold down side boards
- Fold down support leg
- Retrofittable front loader shovel
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Tread tires
- Detachable chains
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Simple to attach frontloader after removing the front weight
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16