The Claas Xerion 5000 by Bruder is just like the real thing! The cab can be rotated without interrupting the transmission connection. During play, all 4 wheels are steered simultaneously while counter-rotating to achieve the smallest possible turn radius. An extended steering rod placed through the sliding cab roof makes this possible. Another unique feature is the offset driving (crab steering) of the real thing, which can be re-enacted by operating an adjusting mechanism attached to the chassis. Apart from these features, the glazed cabin doors can be opened and the rear coupling is height adjustable.
Dimensions: 18.3 x 8.7 x 4.5
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Bruder Claas Xerion 5000 Video
Man, light skin, darkblue jeans
- likeable character with an impression that is as realistic as possible - just like the real thing - the credo of the Pro series is the standard here as well
- 3-dimensional moveable limbs and head
- hands can grasp objects or hold onto vehicles
- 4-component plastic parts. Limbs are mounted through the manufacturing process
- parts colours are of dyed plastic, printing on several points on the head and body
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
Man, light skin, blue jeans
Man, light skin, brown jeans
Woman, light skin, darkblue jeans
Woman, light skin, blue jeans
Woman, light skin, brown jeans